tag: Lady Law Student: Hello

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Hello

To quote Adele "Hello its me"

Hello, I'm a second year law student trying hard to pass exams and avoid revision at the same time, trust me when I say that this is a job in its self. Shock horror I'm also a mature student ( I know I look so youthful) working two jobs to pay for a chronic shopping, baking, reading, makeup and cushion habit! 

While sat on my bed, a few days ago, in my favorite sushi pj's surrounded by EU text books and notes I decided to start a blog, I thought to my self why procrastinate with Netflix when I can write it all down in a blog and look back over my time at uni in a few years. I guess I should tell you a few things about my self before we get started;
  1. My Name is Cat
  2. I own the cutest cocker spaniel called Bramble Lidi
  3. I'm 26 soon to be 27 (hello mini life crisis) 
  4. I study law with the hope of being a solicitor 
  5. I love baking but don't really like cakes that much
  6. Shopping is therapy 
  7. Makeup is like dressing up everyday and I love it
  8. I try to be a gym bunny but I suck at it
  9. Nature documentaries are my crack!
  10. I cant spell, if I had to live without spell check I'd be in trouble. 
  11. Ebay shopping is a way of life. 
  12. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies
  13. Instagram is far superior to Facebook
  14. I love the color grey (if i could I'd paint my whole house grey)
  15. Complete and utter Lush addict 
  16. Part Welsh and so proud of it 
  17. Stationary addict
  18. Scared of the dark
  19. Salted caramel is the best flavour
  20. Coffee. Love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment